We use the following third parties for the collection and / or use of personal information. You can read more about the relevant third party’s routines for handling personal information by following the links in the third party’s name.
Carte Blanche AS
+47 55 30 86 80
Nøstegaten 119, 5011 Bergen, Norway
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or requests regarding our use of personal information.
- Personal information is any information that can be directly or indirectly linked to you as an individual. In the section “What personal information do we collect about you?” you will find information about the type of personal information in question.
- Location data is all the information that indicates the geographical location of your device that uses the web. The fact that you have GPS and use services such as Facebook and the like means that you provide location data.
- Anonymous information is information where we have removed the information that makes it possible to identify you as an individual. The result is that you are described in a more generic way in our systems, for example: male, 25 years old, Bergen.
- The processing of personal data is any form of use of personal data. By use we mean collection, storage, modification, targeting, and deletion. All personal information collected through various activities is reserved for your own use and will not be distributed.
The privacy statement applies to the use of our products and services, as well as visits to our websites from and including 26.04.2018
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
By subscribing to our newsletter, you provide information such as name and email.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect personal information within these categories:
- Information related to the use of services. This applies, for example, to location and traffic data when using activity logs and basic information about what kind of device you use when you visit our websites. Examples of the information we collect are: date and time, what kind of device you use, what operating system and browser you use, IP addresses, screen size and the like.
- Other information about the use of the service, such as data collected through cookies and the like when visiting our websites.
- Should any other information be collected, we will inform you of this and require your consent. You will then receive specific information about what information we collect and what it may be used for.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The information we collect about you as a user or customer is used for the following purposes:
- Sales and marketing activities: We use both personal information and anonymized data for sales and marketing activities. These activities include, for example:
- to create audiences for marketing activities.
- to adapt marketing based on past activities and expected needs.
- to send out newsletters and other forms of direct marketing. Such activities require your consent and you can easily be removed from our list if desired.
- Market analysis, customer experiences and customer satisfaction.
- Service Development: Cookies help us monitor the use of our digital services. We use this information to improve our services. Among other things, we receive information about which websites are visited the most, whether the user comes from a link click outside our website, whether they click on, and how long the users stay on our websites. The time you spend on our pages is logged, but you are anonymous to us. We also monitor how far you “scroll” / scroll down the page, as well as where you point and click with the mouse pointer.
- Marketing targeting: With the help of cookies, we can also collect generic information that can also be used to create target groups for marketing activities. This information is not descriptive enough to identify individuals.
WHICH THIRD PARTIES DO WE USE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS?
You have the right to:
- Know what kind of information we have recorded about you.
- require that your information be accurate and up to date.
- Reserve against direct marketing. This may mean that you do not have access to all our offers and services.
- withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data. As a result, we may no longer be able to offer our services.
- Disable data collection for services such as Google Analytics.
We may need to update the Privacy Statement over time. We do this if our operations and our services develop, at the same time as we must also follow The Norwegian Data Protection Authority’s (Datatilsynet) rules. We encourage you to check for any updates on this page on a regular basis.
HOW DO I DO IF I WANT TO HAVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION DELETED?